- Download 14
- File Size 315 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 3, 2022
- Last Updated May 25, 2022
JO Mod Tools
Unoffical Mod Tools for JO:TR
Tools from Devilsclaw:
decompresses various files (.wav, .dds etc.)
converts a .bin file to a .txt file
converts a .txt file to a .bin file
Tools from DareHacker:
allows you to make .lwf files that are used by the game to play sounds.
It is also able to convert the .lwf to a .txt file.
commandline tool to decompress and compress various files (.wav, .dds etc.)
Tools from DV:
converts a BHD 3di file to a 3di file that can be used in JO.
- check "Convert PANM" if your 3di does not show up or crashes the game.
You should only check it when converting weapons.
- does NOT convert 3di files that have bones in them (GPP header)
- does NOT convert light data
- does NOT convert 3di's with multiple rotating subobjects properly
compresses the raw depthmap of a .cpt terrain file so that it can be used in JO.
encrypts and decrypts files with a 'SCR' header used by Novalogic games.